OutThere Sailing (OTS)
‘OutThere Sailing” (OTS) was designed to engage and showcase the various aspects sailing has to offer to youths/teenagers aged 12-17. Introductory courses will include all aspects of sailing and water based activities, including keelboat sailing, dinghy sailing, virtual reality and stand-up paddle boarding.
OTS is offered at RGYC as weekly sessions during summer terms or 4 day (9am-3pm) intensives during all school holidays except for winter.
What to expect from an OTS session
- Lots of fun
- To experience a variety of interactive sailing & on water activities
- Powerboat experiences
- Having a qualified instructor leading the session
What to bring
- Wear suitable warm clothing. (layers are best e.g. rash shirt or wetsuit, spray jacket)
- Soft Soled water shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Towel & dry clothes for end of session
- A snack for post session as you will us a lot of energy while enjoying yourself on the water
- Optional; sailing gloves,
Note: Life jackets and sailing equipment will be provided.
Current OutThere Sailing courses and experiences:
February 22, March 1, 8, 15 & 22 Register HERE
4 days for $290 – 9am to 3pm
- April Tue 6th – Fri 9nd Register HERE
3hr Experience for $50 – 10am to 1pm
- April Sat 10th 10.00am to 1.00pm Register (Opening shortly)
- April Sat 17th 10.00am to 1.00pm Register (Opening shortly)