OutThere Sailing (OTS)
JUNIOR & YOUTH (under 18yrs) LEARN TO SAIL PROGRAMS ARE BACK – TERM 4 2020 REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!!!
‘OutThere Sailing” (OTS) was designed to engage and showcase the various aspects sailing has to offer to youths/teenagers aged 12-17. Introductory courses will include all aspects of sailing and water based activities, including keelboat sailing, dinghy sailing, virtual reality and stand-up paddle boarding.
What to expect from an OTS session
- Lots of fun
- To experience a variety of interactive sailing & on water activities
- Powerboat experiences
- Having a qualified instructor leading the session
What to bring
- Wear suitable warm clothing. (layers are best e.g. rash shirt or wetsuit, spray jacket)
- Soft Soled water shoes
- Sunscreen and hat
- Towel & dry clothes for end of session
- A snack for post session as you will us a lot of energy while enjoying yourself on the water
- Optional; sailing gloves,
Note: Life jackets and sailing equipment will be provided.
Current OutThere Sailing courses and experiences:
Block 1: October 11, 18, 25, Nov 1 & 8 Register HERE
Block 2: Nov 15, 22, 29, Dec 6 & 13 Register HERE